- ERYN LEIGH -
My couples are modern, they are visionaries, they crave authenticity, they are all about the experience and they are a hell of a good time.
As someone who has been in love with my best friend for over 8 years, I understand the importance of documenting the light and love in relationships.
I am a 20-something Fine Art Wedding Photographer who has a deep love of soft focus, back light, and film as a medium.
Having been a full time destination wedding photographer for over 4 years, I have captured weddings ranging from 50 guests to hundreds. I come prepared for anything and everything. I’ve got your back from tide pens to safety pins, to phone chargers.
Let’s grab a coffee and chat. We will go over package prices, your needs, and how we will work together.
- I have a crazy affinity for kale and large quadruple dirty chai tea lattes.
- I probably drink more herbal tea than anyone you have met in your life.
- I manage to squeeze in a yoga and meditation session every day, even if it is at 2 in the morning.
- I surround myself with kindred spirits who love nature, tearful belly laughs, deep talks, and who watch Pride & Prejudice on repeat (the new one of course).
- In my free time you will find me rock climbing, photographing nature, long boarding with my dogs and when location allows-surfing.